maandag 3 mei 2010

How to spend rainy days

A couple of days ago I went tot the park with one of my best friends. The sun felt nice on our skins and we made music in the grass. Right know we are having holiday. I hoped for a sunny holiday so I could sit in the garden all time. Unfortunately it's raining very hard at the moment. Today I havn't seen a little bit of blue in the sky. So I decided to do my homework but I can't concentrate very well. Now I am trying to get that spring/summer feeling back while watching the pictures and listening to good music. That's what I wanted to share.
Another thing I wanted to show you is this:

The quallity is not very good but I drew it also with one of my best friends. That day was so nice. We took some coffee and a nice piece of bread in a lunchroom and we laughed and talked en sung en danced and ate nice things and then we went drawing. I made this one with crayons which means 'wasco krijt' according to the translatemachine. (My English is so bad, I'm sorry but I have to practice cause I hope that will give me the feeling I am doing something that's useful and that I'm not wasting my time) I felt very free and peacefull while making the face and though I think some tings are ugly about the painting, I wanted to show it. Because sometimes we have to except the stupid and less beautifull things from ourselves and also from things we've created, cause making mistakes makes us human.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. WOW! I think you did a great job with it!!

    Happy Friday! Have a super weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dorientje,
    Eu te amo
    Ti amo
    Rakastan sinua
    我爱你
    أحبك
    ek hou van jou
    Ich liebe dich
    Seni seviyorum

    ik hou van je
    (in alle talen)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen